The incumbents will join our Robotics team to take part in research and development of mobile robot & sensor enabling technologies for local industries.
1. Organising product development and management for various projects
2. Work closely in design work on product and component and coordinating with project team, and Engineering team
3. Assist in general and any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department
4. Assist in electronic assembly, soldering, circuit testing
1. Bachelor Degree or above in electronic, automation, electrical engineering or any related discipline
2. Solid experience in schematic & PCB layout with CAD package
3. Knowledge in Analog & MCU hardware design & hardware development especially in home appliance, motor control
4. Knowledge in Linux operating system
5. Knowledge in embedded system
6. Knowledge in automation system
7. Knowledge in different kinds of sensors, calibration and installation
Work location: Hong Kong, Mainland China
For those who are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae with expected salary, Cover letter (optional) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, job position in your document and email title.