The incumbents will join our Robotics team to take part in research and development of mobile robot & sensor enabling technologies for local industries.
1. Assist in software programming and debugging
1. An honour degree in Software/Computing Engineering or related discipline
2. Familiar with Nordic, Bluetooth IC design and application
3. Professional in multiple programming language, including C, C#, VB, JAVA, Python
4. Good in peripheral programming, communication protocol
5. Good in computer networking, server client application
6. Experience in user interface design and programming
7. Knowledge in MCU programming
8. Knowledge in Linux operating system
9. Knowledge in embedded system
10. Knowledge in automation system
11. Knowledge in different kinds of sensors, calibration and installation
Work location: Hong Kong, Mainland China
For those who are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae with expected salary, Cover letter (optional) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, job position in your document and email title.